- As someone who cares deeply about both politics and religion, this piece about young evangelicals from the New York Times is fascinating.
- I also enjoyed this article from Christianity Today in which scholars discuss modern heresies.
- I absolutely love how libraries are offering patrons so many different things to check out. Take a look at this list from the Washington Post to see what’s available around the country.
- Erin Boyle challenges her readers to listen to black women and offers ways in which we can all support the critical work they’re doing.
- There’s an abundance of terrible news these days, but this story about a community coming together to help a bookstore move brought a smile to my face.
- I came across a book blog that I’ve fallen in love with. Check out the Literary Edit if you like books and beautiful web design.
- A friend recommended these two albums to me recently. One is the Double EP: A Sea of Split Peas by Courtney Barnett and the other is 50 Song Memoir by the Magnetic Fields. Both have been on constant rotation.
- One of my favorite podcasts is the Popcast, co-hosted by Jamie B. Golden. I follow her on Instagram and last week she shared this wonderfully relaxing playlist called Writing Right, featuring instrumental music and artists such as personal favorites Explosions in the Sky, The Album Leaf, and Dustin O’Halloran.
- Due to my fondness for Maya Rudolph and Fred Armisen, I started watching the Amazon series Forever. I’m four episodes in and am enjoying it so far. I like how it keeps subverting my expectations.
- I could look at beautiful interiors all day, which I was tempted to do with this gorgeous Kansas City home.
What are your favorite things right now?